The curved switches allow you to split an R40 curve into twos line that are separated by an 8 stud wide gap. This switch is ideal for building compact layouts as it allows you to put switches in the curves, as such you can use the full length of the straight tracks for platforms, container terminals, etc.
- this set includes 1 split track and 1 curved divergent track
- allows to build curved single crossovers
- comes in four variants: choose right or left turn and all the ground throw (mechanism) on the outside or inside for a smaller footprint
- all have a spring mechanism so trains can pass even if the switch is not in the correct position
- all parts are fully compatible with LEGO® track and the other 4DBrix™ modular switches
- LEGO® style ground throw to blend in seamlessly with your other switches
The modular track switch system is fully compatible with our automation system of hardware and free control software nControl. Click a motor onto the switch, connect the motor to the controller, open our nControl software and you're ready to roll!
Building instructions and part lists to build different types of switches available on www.4dbrix.com
- Brand: 4DBrix
- Product Code: 220.dbg
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: modular switch