by Lowa on May 28, 2018
nControl 2018.0 has been released! It's available for:
The release took longer than expected, but there are lot of new features:
- Windows 10
- Windows Legacy Versions
Because there are so many fundamental changes, the new version is released as Beta.
Please let us know if you encounter any issues or if you see features that need improvement.
- New layers for tables, base plates and structures. Users can add their own objects.
- Web interfaces to control your layout using mobile devices.
- Train control tile to control PF trains with our WiFi train controller.
- You can now exchange projects between different systems by uploading and downloading projects from our web server.
- Additional tracks: wide radius curves, wye switch, three ways switch, narrow gauge tracks, 9V tracks and 12V tracks.
- Anti buzz control to eliminate/reduce buzzing of track switch motors.
- and plenty of small fixes and improvements.